London Tantric & Sensual Massage Company >> FAQ
1. How do I book sensual massage session?
We would accept bookings via email, SMS or a phone call on 074 1394 5086. For a short notice bookings please book on the phone only because we might not notice your email in time.
2. Can I book an early morning appointment?
We usually start our day at 11am even though booking lines are open from 9am. Early morning bookings are possible but must be booked one day before.
3. I would like to be very discreet. Would you accept arrangement from withheld number or via email?
Discretion is paramount for us! However, we would not accept arrangements from hiden numbers but we will do via email. If you make an arrangement via email, you will be asked to confirm your booking via phone call or sms. All inquiries will be handled with the utmost discretion and your privacy will be protected at all times. Although we don't accept bookings from withheld numbers, we'll answer all calls.
4. How much notice do you need for booking?
Feel free to book your sensual massage session as much in advance as you want but remember to confirm it closer to the day.
5. Can I book massage at short notice?
Absolutely! Phone us to find out what girls are available at short notice.
6. Am I allowed to book if I did not come for my previously booked appointment?
We don't accept repeat bookings from people who previously made an appointment and were a 'no-show' without the courtesy of contacting us to cancel it.
1. I have never had a sensual or Tantric massage before what do I expect?
Your Tantra masseuse is prepared to be very patient and tender, she will watch you carefully, sensitise herself to your energy flow, and respond accordingly. She'll safely guide you through the session. Anyway, if you wish to be prepared for what gonna happen during Tantric massage please read sensual massage first timers guide.
2. Do I need to do anything prior to the massage?
The only thing we ask is that your personal hygiene is to an appropriate standard. The massages are very intimate, and the masseuses come in very close contact with all parts of your body, so please make the session a pleasure for them too, have a shower first.
3. Will the masseuse be naked during the massage?
Yes, all forms of sensual massage will be performed naked but if you wish your masseuse to keep some bits of her sexy lingerie on for a while thats absolutely fine, and as the session progresses, she will remove her clothing.
4. What does sensual massage session include?
The sensual massage or Tantric massage session usually starts with assisted soapy shower to refresh and warm you up, then you move to the bed with your naked masseuse and you receive naturist massage of your choice followed by Lingim massage, prostate massage (G-spot massage for women) and a very happy ending :)
5. I'm I allowed to touch the masseuse?
Most of the goddesses will accept gentle touching excluding their private parts. Although we recommend that you will get a lot more from the massage if you just allow her to do what she does best and not interfere with the flow of energy she directs towards you and you may be pleasantly surprised. This is much more than an erotic massage and the raising of inner energy within you will be much more powerful if you can learn to totally let go.
6. Can I take a shower before and after massage?
We actually recommend our clients to have a warm shower before and after massage. We always keep plenty of fresh towels for you to use. All our premises equipped with a shower room or a bath tubs. For more excitement ask your masseuse to join you in shower. There is no extra charge for that.
7. I would like to come for massage session with my friend / partner. Can you accommodate 2 people in the same premices?
We have got a possibility to accommodate 2 people at the same place with 2 goddesses who will treat you at the same time in the same room or in 2 separate rooms according to your request.
8. Can I buy a sensual massage treatment as a present for my friend or a partner?
Yes, you can buy massage session as a present. It must be paid in full amount on our bank account. Please find out all details about it on the phone.
9. Are there any reasons why I don't have to receive sensual massage?
Don't receive sensual massage if you are suffering from any skin diseases or infectious.
1. What is Nuru massage?
By Nuru massage, we mean sensual body 2 body massage with Nuru Gel instead of massage oil.
2. How do you do Nuru massage? Do you have an inflated mattress?
We are doing Nuru massages on the bed covered with a special PU sheet specially made for Nuru Massage.
3. What is the difference between Body to Body massage and Nuru massage?
This is the same massage technique where the masseuse uses her entire body to massage you all over. The difference is only that for Nuru massage we would use a Nuru gel. For Body to Body massage we use a massage oil.
4. Can I have Nuru massage with full service?
Yes, you can! Check on the phone who of our therapist can offer Nuru massage with full service.
1. How far would you travel for outcalls?
We would normally cover Central London areas only.
2. Do you travel to the Heathrow?
No, we only covering Central London areas.
3. Do I have to pay travel expenses?
You don't have to pay travel expenses if your booking not later then 9pm. From 10pm we would ask you to pay one way taxi cost.
1. What payment do you accept?
Cash on arrival or a direct deposit in full amount before the session.
1. Can I request something not on your website?
Yes, please do! Where possible we will try to accommodate any requests you may have.
2. Are photos on your web site genuine?
Yes, all photos are real and accurate and mostly recent. If you pay by foreign currency we need to know so we can work out the exchange for you.
3. Is there anyone you wouldn't see?
Arrogant people with bad manners, drunk people and especially people with poor personal hygiene.